1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of www.All4RVs.com, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in www.All4RVs.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of www.All4RVs.com by User. By using ALL4RVS (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use www.All4RVs.com is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s) if any.
- ALL4RVS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.All4RVs.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
2. CHANGED TERMS
ALL4RVS shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of www.All4RVs.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.All4RVs.com, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.All4RVs.com by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications, or additions.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, ALL4RVS provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.All4RVs.com and all charges related thereto.
5. USER CONDUCT
- User shall use www.All4RVs.com for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through www.All4RVs.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without ALL4RVS’ express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in ALL4RVS’ discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.All4RVs.com will not be permitted. User shall not use www.All4RVs.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with ALL4RVS.
- www.All4RVs.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of www.All4RVs.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the Australia copyright laws. ALL4RVS owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of ALL4RVS and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The user acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on www.All4RVs.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of www.All4RVs.com, the User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted ALL4RVS the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants ALL4RVS the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on www.All4RVs.com by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of ALL4RVS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal blogs and web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
ALL4RVS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, ALL4RVS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ALL4RVS reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. ALL4RVS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ALL4RVS’ sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. ALL4RVS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, ALL4RVS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized ALL4RVS spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ALL4RVS.
7. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing ALL4RVS with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a username. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify ALL4RVS immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. ALL4RVS will not be liable for any loss that User may incur because of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by ALL4RVS or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Billing and Payments. The Services are charged on a one-time service, monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. Unused credits are also non-refundable. Unused credits will remain on your account and available for your use for the Initial Term or the Renewal Term in which they are purchased, but upon each renewal and upon the termination of this Agreement shall expire without any refund or payment by ALL4RVS therefore. Subscription prices are subject to change at any time, but any increase will not go into effect until the next billing cycle or contract period. For example, if you joined ALL4RVS when a subscription cost for a user was $30 per month, and the price increases to $35 per month, then at the end of your initial subscription term, the new price would go into effect for the next term. We will provide you with at least 30 days’ advance notice of a subscription price increase before the effective date of effect. If you do not provide your credit card or other payment information to ALL4RVS, your account will be suspended until payment information and charge authorization are provided. Thereafter, unless terminated by you as provided herein, your subscription will renew automatically at the then-current pricing based on your plan’s renewal cycle. The Service provides an interface for the account owner to change credit card information (e.g., upon card renewal). The account owner will receive a receipt upon each payment received.
Modifying Your Subscription. Regardless of your billing cycle, there are no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, plan downgrades, or refunds for unused reports if you close your account before the end of your subscription period. No exceptions will be made to treat everyone equally and keep our administrative costs low for the ultimate benefit of our customer base. Downgrading your plan level may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account and ALL4RVS does not accept any liability for such loss. ALL4RVS reserves the right to require payment by credit card in advance of services.
Overdue charges. If you fail to pay your subscription fee on time, or if your credit card payment information is entered in error or does not go through for processing and you do not update payment information upon our request, your entire subscription may be suspended or cancelled. ALL4RVS will keep your account and resources available for up to 3 (three) weeks after the first charging attempt failed. After this period, ALL4RVS may erase or release any resources allocated, including but not limited to, transaction history, vehicle reports details and purchased credit.
Billing Privacy. ALL4RVS uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing and this intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except to process your credit card information for ALL4RVS. Taxes. Unless otherwise stated, our charges do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial or foreign jurisdiction (collectively “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying Taxes except those assessable against ALL4RVS based on its income. We will invoice you for such Taxes if we believe we have a legal obligation to do so.
Billing Disputes. You have fifteen (15) days from receipt of an invoice or bill in which to initiate a dispute by emailing ALL4RVS at hello@All4RVs.com otherwise you agree that you have waived all rights with respect to the time period for such billing/invoice. ALL4RVS will respond to any inquiry or dispute with respect to its invoices or billings within thirty (30) days of receipt of a written inquiry or dispute, but until resolved, you agree to pay all invoices in a timely fashion, even those subject to dispute. You agree that you will initiate a dispute with ALL4RVS and seek resolution informally prior to filing a dispute with your credit card company. If you fail to initiate a dispute with ALL4RVS first, and do not allow for the 30 days response time, you acknowledge that you thereby waive your right to file a dispute with your credit card company.
9. PROTECTION OF DATA
ALL4RVS will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your data.
You agree that ALL4RVS shall have the right to share any data provided by you to ALL4RVS with any affiliate company (affiliate means ALL4RVS and any other entity that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with ALL4RVS).
The Services may be provided using equipment or facilities located in any location globally. The Supplier’s service providers are either Privacy Shield compliant or have executed Standard Contractual Clauses (as approved by the European Commission) that provide legal grounds for assuring that, when processed in the United States, the personal data of EU citizens that are processed when using the Service will receive an adequate level of protection within the meaning of Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
By agreeing to these Terms, You grant ALL4RVS a general authorization in the meaning of Article 28 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to engage processors for the purposes of providing the Services. We will inform You of changes in such processors in accordance with the procedure of modifying these Terms.
List of Processors:
Hosting services in Singapore (Privacy Shield certified).
Support/Sales chat and transactional email automation (Privacy Shield certified).
Payment gateway (PCI compliant and Privacy Shield certified).
Payment gateway (PCI compliant and Privacy Shield certified).
10. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software and services that are made available online from www.All4RVs.com is the copyrighted work of ALL4RVS and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end-user will be unable to use the services of the online wheelchair occupant restraint system calculator or any other services from www.All4RVs.com, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms
The Software may be made available online or for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, ALL4RVS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ALL4RVS MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. ALL4RVS DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
11. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as Summaries, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
ALL4RVS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL4RVS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL4RVS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ALL4RVS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
12. NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL4RVS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
13. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO ALL4RVS OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEBSITES
ALL4RVS does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to ALL4RVS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting ALL4RVS, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all ALL4RVS Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
14. DISCLAMINER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF www.All4RVs.com IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER ALL4RVS, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT www.All4RVs.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF www.All4RVs.com, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH www.All4RVs.com.
- www.All4RVs.com IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL4RVS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ALL4RVS, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING www.All4RVs.com OR THE ALL4RVS SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE www.All4RVs.com. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, ALL4RVS, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN www.All4RVs.com, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURRENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
15. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE ALL4RVS’ SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF ALL4RVS AND ALL4RVS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. ALL4RVS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. ALL4RVS IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY ALL4RVS OF THE SITE.
ALL4RVS is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, ALL4RVS has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of www.All4RVs.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ALL4RVS. Neither ALL4RVS nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through www.All4RVs.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other users not under contract with ALL4RVS. ALL4RVS neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on www.All4RVs.com by anyone other than authorized ALL4RVS employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will ALL4RVS be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through www.All4RVs.com. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through ALL4RVS. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
16. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
ALL4RVS OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN ALL4RVS’ PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO ALL4RVS. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO ALL4RVS OR ANYONE AT ALL4RVS. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ALL4RVS MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
ALL4RVS shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of www.All4RVs.com, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by ALL4RVS and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. ALL4RVS shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on www.All4RVs.com. Without limiting the foregoing, ALL4RVS shall have the right to remove any material that ALL4RVS, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ALL4RVS, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of ALL4RVS by User or User’s Account.
Either ALL4RVS or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, ALL4RVS shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which ALL4RVS, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for www.All4RVs.com established by ALL4RVS constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
21. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
ALL4RVS its logos are trademarks of Commercial Vehicle Compliance Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on ALL4RVS are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people, and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
23. AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
All4RVs from time to time use affiliate links in reviews of products or services, editorials, newsletters and other means of communications with you. These affiliate links can provide a small commission to us if a purchase is made by you. This commission is at no more cost to you and is paid by the provider of the service or goods.
We participate in affiliate programs with Amazon and “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”